Selasa, 16 September 2008

OTC Sales/Manager Job Description


1. Category managers are fully responsible for all facets of product procurement, including negotiations with vendors on pricing and promotions.
2. Must possess in depth understanding of supply chain business expertise.
3. Must have accountability for category reporting, such as forecasting, analysis of ytd and prior year sales, promos, etc.
4. Actual procurement of product, developing category plan-o-grams and continued analysis of product performance.
5. Coordinate work of assistant buyers.
6. Attend weekly staff meetings to recap on product performance, new products, etc.
7. Attend trade shows as required for individual category.
8. Coordinate product availability to stores for weekly ads.
9. Must participate in warehouse bi annual physical inventories.
10. Must manage vendor relations and grow the same to ensure the best negotiated terms and promotional $ possible.
11. Maintain out of stocks at minimum levels, as well as manage the clearance process and residuals.
12. Must be an effective communicator and innovator.
Must develop back up providers for all categories he/she manages. Minimum Skills, Knowledge and Abilities: Category Managers must be fluent in English, must have working knowledge of AS400/K3 purchasing system, Excel, Word and Outlook programs, ability to develop plan-o-grams, ability to perform under pressure and meet dead lines. They must have a minimum of 7 years of purchasing experience, with previous experience in the OTC Category desired.

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.